Sunday, June 7, 2015

Restarting the journey

I'm now officially a software developer (well, in title at least). I passed the training cycle at Catalyst and was placed on a client project with some of the best developers from my cycle. That's a very big blessing. Our client is Choice Hotels. Our technology is mainly AngularJS to build our front end application. On the backend we are using AWS and Java services.

My first O3 is tomorrow, where I'll be meeting regularly with a mentor, our team tech lead, Phil.

I've decided to make my personal focus mobile app development and knock out two birds with one stone: learning to create mobile apps and also learning Java.

Where do I start? First I'll focus on creating HTML5 apps for Android.

I signed up for the CodeOregon initiative which pays for your subscription to Treehouse. It's pretty awesome. It seems like I have access to all the courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment